Final Transcript
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Went back to sch to collect my last transcript
Catering Science - B
English - B
Foods - B
Food Cost Control - D
Menu Planning & Pricing - C
Principles of Baking - B
Principles of Food Preparation - B+
Event Catering - A
Asian Sweets & Pastries - B
Beverages - D
Communication Skills - C
Introduction to IT - A
Kitchen Organisation - B+
Principles of Supervision - B
Conduct & Discipline - A
Elaborate Sweets & Pastries (Demo/ Practice) - A
Pastry & Baking Continuous Assessment (Laboratory) - A
Pastry & Baking (Comprehensive Examinations) - B+
Pastry & Baking Continuous Assessment (Commerical Production) - A
CUMULATIVE GRADE POINT AVERAGE - 3.00
Attendance 100% Punctuality 100% Demerit Point (0)
Actually when I got the transcript, my Commerical Production Grade is given an (E), Attendance is given 98%... cos the admin said I was absent for 1 day and nv do my make up. I was absent becos I went for interview. But I long ago finish my 1 day make up during my attachment when I was given OFF day during the week. It is them who nv update... so I clarify with my course tutor & admin.. in the end the admin said she will send me a letter to collect the updated transcript again.
// 9:45 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*