
Today sat... 6th day in production... yesterday stay in sch till 8.40pm just to bake a stupid strawberry cheesecake.. cos got somebody do wrong order.. Customer ordered strawberry cheesecake.. he do plain cheesecake... so everything have to start all over again... and everyone stay back to help except Auntie.. she said just 1 cake only no need so many ppl.. then she took her bag and went home... the rest of us is like -_-... why she not steady one and help clearing... next time she make any mistakes confirm all of us wun stay and help...
So today early morning I have to finish doing the design before the customer come and collect... before hand already ask Mellisa to do Pigs & Meisi for the wording.. so chef Tan asked me to finish the design... And somemore I like designing...
Seriously I dun like production... maybe of some ppl in my grp I think who wan to do everything when instruction passed down very first day tat everyone will do 2 weeks bread & 2 weeks cake & pastry.. some idiot just dun understand english.. still say out loud tat today she wan do bread.. tmr she wan do cake.. everyone is like -_-" untill the SFT tell her straight in the face in front of everybody saying "NO"... HAHAHA...
BTW... yesterday got Intership Recruitment Fair... I chosed Marriott, Shangri-La & Conrad as only a few hotels come for tis fair... Hmmm.. I have ownself send my resume to Grand Hyatt as tis is the hotel I wan to get in most.. if not Marriott is my 2nd choice follow by Shangri-La... Good luck to me.. hope to hear news from them.. MISS ROSETTE SOOOO MUCH.... Culinary, Services, Chefs...
// 10:28 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*