Sunday, April 27, 2008


Rotting blog... Haha.. Last day at rosette yesterday... Fun for the 2 weeks there.. Going production tmr onward for 1 month.. and 1 month later.. rosette again... sad thing is... all the staff will change after I return.. Culinary, Service... Haiz.. miss all of their laughter... Cannot go FHA 2008 tis year.. cos of some Sotongs always make mistakes and Chef Ganesan wan me to stay with Sotongs to make sure they learn & operation went smoothly. Seriously... i hate tat... everyday ask the same question and stupid question... pushing blame to ppl if things went wrong... Still dare to shoot me saying Y i keep asking them to do things when I can do myself for example keeping cake in chiller... Standing there whole day stoning, eating of course make u 2 move la... Fish & I cannot stand them seriously... Lucky got Fish & Dennis there everyday or else I will go crazy... and
PLS.. KEEP UR STUPID HAIR IN UR HAT.. I DO NOT WAN TO SEE ANOTHER MORE HAIR IN THE PRODUCT... U KEEP OR NV KEEP UR HAIR.. U STILL LOOK THE SAME & NO ONE WILL EVER NOTICE U ONE
I know I am very bad saying all tis... but I have been trying to keep my temper well.. hope production & EC month both of u will change... dun stone, dun blur & dun ask stupid question
// 2:54 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*