Pass Grading :)
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Today early morning accompany Princess to take her Edusave Scholarship at Cheng San CC... after tat went to Bishan J8 to shop and have our lunch at Mos Burger... After lunch went for shopping again till 12.30+ and set off to Toa Payoh Sport Hall for my Taekwondo Grading... My grading start at 2pm but have to roll call at 1pm.. just nice.. my coach arrived shortly after we reach... pass me my grading card.. and wait for my turn... Soon.. it is our club turn for grading.. everyone fall in at the grading ground and greet the judges... I was quite nervous as I stop for a long time about one & half year in tis sport due to National Service commitment... luckily... my coach warm me up before grading start... About 20min later... I were told to stand up and start my grading test... everything goes smoothly.. and lastly sparring... My opponent is from Ngee Ann Poly... bloodly hell him.. keep escaping from me when I try to kick him...but in the end I manage to punch & kick him a few times... The bell from judge sound and meaning.. stop... We bow to the judge again and fall out from the grading ground... and yes...I passed the grading.. now officially Red Belt le... 2 more grading to Black Belt lo.. yeah... going to train hard from now on... tats all for today.. see u guys again...
// 6:21 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*