2006 1st Entry
Friday, January 06, 2006
-_-... 2006 liao and tis is my first entry... very busy recently... 5 MORE MONTHS TO O.R.D... I will go for my own interests after tat...
WISHLIST 2006
Get my 1st Dan Black Belt By Oct
Get in P&B Course In Shatec OR Get a Gd Job
Hope tat "BASTARD" die of accident... suffer till siao
Today... Princess pei me whole day cos I on leave... we go eat prata at Jalan Kayu for lunch.. yummy.. after tat lack and watch TV till 6pm... and I went for my Taekwondo lesson... coming sunday is my grading for RED belt... got to test Taegeuk 6 Jang Pattern, Front Kick Follow By Jumping Turning Kick & Sparring... I have to fight with Ngee Ann Poly Guy tis time round as wat my coach told me... after tis grading... I will left with 2 more grading which is Black Tip follow by Black Belt... I will wait till I have confident for Black Belt grading cos it is not easy to pass.. hope can get it by Oct tis year... must jiayou lo... Gd Luck to me tis Sunday... Bye..
// 11:56 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*