Sad
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Just come back from camp and step into the house... saw my father... feel strange about it... why is he back so early... isn't he should be working now... so I asked him.. and u know wat he said... I no job since monday... and my reaction is "WAT"... I look at him and asked him y didn't give me a call when I am in camp working for past few days... Both my parents reply dun wan to let me worried and so they did not give me a call... I was really shock... now mother had to work full time as a cleaner to maintain tis family... I really dun know wat to do now seriously... still got 1 brother study in poly... and my monthly salary for me is not even enough for me cos I have not sign on yet... but I really dun like the life in SAF... and somemore I am still learning driving & Taekwondo.. and all tis need money... I almost wan to complete all soon... think I should stop for some months... really no choice...
I hope tis will not affect the relationship of my family... I know my parent temper best... wish tat my father find a new job soon and mother health will improve...
// 3:37 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*