Sad & Disappointed
Friday, January 28, 2005
Today went Changi General Hospital for medical review... I will be warded on Tuesday (1/2/05) for Anaesthesia surgery on my right wrist & will stay for about 2 - 9 days for observation. Doctor today explain to me certain risk involve in failing and the common side effects which is Nausea, Vomiting, Drowsiness, Sore throat, Headache, Short-term memory loss cos of the use of medications during & after the surgery. My hand will not be flexible like before.. tis mean tat I have to give up totally in my favourite sport Taekwondo...
I still remember how I got tis injury cos of IVP Tawkwondo Tournament 2004... My Opponent is from NTU... and NTU & NUS are well known for their skills and always overall champion for years... It is the last round and if I win the Opponent from NTU... I will get a bronze medal but in the end I was kick continuously on my right wrist when I was blocking and some more the Opponent kick on my back bone 2 times... although he was foul but in the end ... due to injury after being kick.. my defending turn weak and I lose 2 points 4 : 6... I was very sad for it...
After tat my hand was not even recover and I enlisted in NS... It got even worst during training and I really can't bear the pain anymore... I reported to the Camp MO... he refered me to CGH for treatment & it still did not show any inprovement... the doctor gave me months to consider for tis surgery and in the end I agreed today... I am not scared of tis surgery but only the side-effects.. Will it affect me in future.. like my performent in SAF... cos of tis... I'm no longer a Commando anymore... I was posted out...Bye bye to my Red Beret... and in future... I still want to sign on with the SPF... will I have my dream come true?... I believe no... wat a failure I am... I have already said bye bye to my NPCC, now my Red Beret & Taekwondo... in future the SPF
So many bad things happen to me in 2004 & starting of 2005...........
Rite now.. hope tat 1 day I will return to serve my own NPCC Unit & find a suitable job... tis is the least thing I wish for :(
*I Never Had A Dream Come True*
// 11:25 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*