My Future
Sunday, November 21, 2004
It is time for me to concentrate for my career... my parents health is falling... everyday in camp always think of hope everything is fine for them when they are at work... Mama keep telling me she is always not feeling very well... Papa also the same cos he keep running here and there to visit my grandmother cos she will be gone in tis world soon... and tis make him keep working as to earn enough to settle bills... I come from a complicated family background... no one will believe I have 4 grandmothers... 2 from father side... 2 from mother side... when I was old enough last time.. my mother explained to me why... I really pity my parents when they are young during their days...
As the eldest in the family... it is really time for me to take care of everything... I wun be going back anymore since everytime I go back I always returned home with some disappointment thinking why and how it will become like that... no one will listen to me too when I feel something is not rite... Really miss the olden years of the Unit disciple and standard.
I need a lot a lot of money rite now... most prob is signing on with the SAF although the life inside is not gd and tough but I dun mind... as long as my family live and eat well can liao... next year 60% will be going overseas maybe for months... if not signing on.. after my ORD... I will find a job and study Nite Class at the same time...
GOD... Pls Help Me............................................................. JIU MING ARrrrrrrrrrrrr..............
Gd luck and maybe farewell to all my friends (Shijia, Serene, Angeline, Joey, Kenneth, Yanru, Jowin, Deli, Kaixiang, Yushuang aka Sis, Nigel, Shenn, Mark, Gina, Huiying plus all those who know me)
// 3:09 AM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*