A Chalet That I Dun Really Enjoy
Sunday, October 24, 2004
Just come back from 1 of my best brother chalet cos he turn 21 years old liao... but I dun really enjoy on the first day when I step into in... cos I saw 2 ppl I really dun wish to see... well... It has been about 1 year I did not hang with tis group of brothers for any entertainment (chalet, Outing...) cos 1 year ago incident... tis group of Brothers keep asking me to forget wat happen... but I told them "It is hard... I will not forget wat she said to me before cos I really hurt me just becos the education level I have now..."
I told myself... as long as she & him are with them for any outing.. I wun join... so actually tis chalet I intend not to go since I have areally miss a number of chalet since last year till now even they called me but tis brother of mine is the longest I known... so I give face to him...
Yesterday when I step into the room... when I saw them.. I turn back and 1 of them pull me in... WTF... I nearly wan to punch those ppl pulling me out for photo taking... Arrrrrr... dunno wat to say liao...
// 9:35 PM by *影|S|h|a|d|o|w|M|o|o|n|月*